The AEL-IOT is simple to set up and once configured the device can be placed anywhere within the range of your WiFi network, continually monitoring and recording your data to the EasyLog Cloud. You can then use the Cloud to access, analyse and share your data from any internet-connected device worldwide.
High and low alarms can be set. If one of your parameters is breached, an instant alarm is activated. Alarm options include email alerts (which can be sent to one or multiple email addresses), SMS messages, and indicator sounder alerts on the device.
The device can be powered using the batteries supplied or with a main adapter (sold separately), and is provided with a wall mountable bracket for easy installation.
- Internal temperature sensor with -20 to 60°C measurement range
- ±0.5°C Accuracy
- Uploads data to the EasyLog Cloud
- Status indicators and sounder
- Set up your own alarms and notifications
- Create audit marks at the pish of a button
- Typical battery life over 1 year
- Mains Powered by EL-MOTE-PSU (not supplied)
|Range||-20°C to 60°C|
|Logging Period||10 seconds to 12 hours (user selectable)|
|Transmission Internal||1 minute to 24 hours (user selectable)|
|Internal Memory||100,000 reading|
|Power||4x 1.5v AA Batteries (LR-6) or|
Mains Power Adaptor (EL-MOTE-PSU not supplied)
|Battery Life||>1 year typical|
|Dimensions||94 x 83 xx 31mm|