The ADT-9868 Infrared Thermal Image Camera is a simple “point – shoot – detect” providing high quality thermal images. It allows immediate identification of hot and cold areas. It allows you to record radiometric heat map up to 6000 images on the micro SD card. It is ideal for detecting hidden problems, surveying buildings to find moisture and leaks, identifying energy losses and poor insulation, spotting electrical faults etc.
Image Blending makes it easier to understand heat maps through the use of an aligned visual image and the heat map. The instrument captures a visual Image with each heat map to exactly show the target area and more effectively share it with others.
- Selectable °C or °F
- Fully automatic and focus free
- Environment temperature compensation
- Field of view 38° x 38°
- Centre spot crosshair
- Adjustable emissivity
- Emissivity table included
- Hot spot and cold spot tracking
- High and low alarm (enable or disable)
- Image blending with selectable distance of 0.5m, 1m, 2m or 3m
- Selectable Colour Palette: Grey1, Grey2, IRONbow, Rainbow or Hi Contrast
- SD card storage with USB connection saves up to 6000 images
- Auto power off (user selectable)
- View or download radiometric heat map images of your findings
- Supplied with tripod, 3.7V Li-ion battery (rechargeable battery), charger adapter, USB cable, micro SD card & adaptor and carrying case.