The AAM-20 is an IP-67 rated thermo-anemometer with dew point measurement.
The AAVM-20 is a pocket sized thermo-anemometer capable of measuring air velocity, temperature and wind chill. Wind chill is an equivalent temperature that indicates how the environment actually feels, it is the combination of wind speed and temperature.
The unit is housed in a IP-67 rated (IEC standard 60529) case meaning it is 100% dust-tight and can be submerged in water up to a depth of 1m for 30minutes. In addition the unit is designed to float allowing the unit to be used to take water or snow temperature due to its exposed external thermometer.
This anemometer is simple to use and measures current, average and maximum wind speed. Readings are cycled through with simple left and right selection buttons. It utilises a high precision Zytel bearings and a light weight impeller, which is easily replaced if damaged, to provide highly accurate air velocity readings. All readings are clearly displayed via 9mm digits. Typical battery life is roughly 300 hours.
Due to its IP-67 rating it excels at environmental measuring in industry and recreation. Outdoor enthusiasts and environmental monitors will get the most benefit from this unit.
- Measures air velocity from 0.4 to 40m/sec
- 6 selectable measurement units: m/sec,ft/min, mph, km/hr, knots or Beaufort force
- Measures current, maximum or average wind speed
- Measures temperature from -29°C to 70°C
- Calculates wind chill from temperature and wind speed
- Shock-resistant precision jewelled vane bearings
- Replaceable 25mm impeller vane
- IP-67 dust-tight and waterproof to 1m
- 14mm LCD display with function indicators
- Easy to use three button operation
- Data hold freezes displayed readings
- Auto power off after 45 minutes of no activity
- Supplied with lanyard and battery
- 5 year warranty
|Accuracy||±3% of reading ± least significant digit|
|Power||3V lithium button cell battery (CR-2032)|
|Dimensions||122 x 46 x 26mm|