This portable video Borescope is designed as a remote inspection device, capable of recording video and taking still images. It is ideal for use in surveying pipes or other hard-to-reach places, equipment or furnishing installation, car repair, etc. Features include IP-67 waterproof 1m gooseneck and 9mmØ camera lens, real-time recording, and micro SD card storage. It has a 70mm (2.7”) TFT colour display. The instrument can accept any micro SD card (not supplied) from 2GB up to 32GB to capture still images (JPEG) or video (NTSC/PAL) for download to a PC or laptop with a date and time stamp. These can then be saved and used as attachments to emails or reports.
- 70mm (2.7”) TFT colour display 640 x 480 pixels
- Picture zoom function up to 3x standard
- Waterproof IP-67 9mmØ camera head
- Glare free close up and wide field of view (36°)
- 4 Adjustable dual bright white LED lights
- 1m flexible gooseneck can be preformed to a configured shape
- Clip-on mirror, magnet and hook attachments for object retrieval
- NTSC/PAL video output and cable
- The VB-48 optional camera is HD format giving hi-contrast and exceptionally clear sharp images
- Supplied with 1m gooseneck 9mmØ camera, USB download cable, AV video out cable, clip-on mirror, magnet and hook attachments and carry case.
- Requires 4 x AA batteries.
|Focus Range||80 - 150 mm|
|Resolution||640 x 480 pixels (colour LCD)
|Power||4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries (LR-6)
|Dimensions||263 x 86 x 49mm (unit) 1m gooseneck, 9mmØ camera