This temperature Wi-Fi data logger has the capability of logging more than 1 million data entries. The sensor measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated & then data is wirelessly transmitted to a PC & viewed using a software package. Ideal for monitoring and recording temperature conditions and history in controlled environments, manufacturing processes, hot & cold storage & in any other area where temperature maintenance is critical.
The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logging and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported to Excel.
If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval).
- -40° to +125°C (-40º to + 257ºF)
- Capable of logging more than 1 million data entries
- User selectable logging rate from 10 Secs up to 12 Hrs.
- Temperature data logging sensor with thermistor probe
- Wireless connectivity to PC via Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi connection indicator; showing strength of Wi-Fi signal received. From 1-10, anything above 2 is acceptable for positioning your logger
- Maximum logging distance is dependent upon the range of your Wi-Fi router
- Easy sensor set up using downloadable software
- The probe is waterproof to IP-67 rating – protection against dust & water jetting & the unit to IP-55 rating – limited protection against dust & mild water jetting
- View & analyse multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of historic data
- Sensor memory stores all data even if Wi-Fi is temporarily disconnected
- Min/max readings
- Low battery Indicator
- User selectable high & low alarms indicator
- 11b compliant
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Battery can be recharged via a PC or USB + 5V wall adaptor using the USB lead provided
- Supplied with a removable thermistor probe, micro USB lead, wall mounting bracket & downloadable software
|Range:||-40° to +125°C|
|Accuracy:||±0.5°C typical, ±2°C overall|
|Logging Rate:||From 10 sec up to 12 hrs (user selectable)|
|Max Readings:||More than 1 million data entries|
|Dimensions:||97 x 71 x 26mm|
|Power:||Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (typical 1 year life)|