3 Model Available -Shore A, Shore C or Shore D
The AHD range of shore hardness durometers use an integral penetration tool to measure the hardness of the substrate.
These Shore Hardness Meters are designed to measure the hardness of 3 substrate categoies
- Shore A – Rubber, Elastomers, Neoprene, Silicone, Vinyl, Soft Plastics, Felt, Leather and similar materials
- Shore C – Foam, Sponge
- Shore D – Plastics, Formica, Epoxies, Plexiglass
As with all our Shore devices, measurement is taken through penetration of the sample. Take a look at our full range of Shore Hardness Durometers to ensure you pick the right model for your application.
The internal memory can store up to a generous 500 measurements. The point mode allows the display of one instant value which can be locked on the screen with the data hold function. There is also a useful max hold function built into the device that will display the maximum hardness recorded from many measurements at the touch of a button. The average mode allows an average reading to be displayed from data gathered from 9 single measurements.
In addition, the device also features automatic power off and low battery indicators. It features an RS-232C data output connection making it easy to connect to any PC or Laptop. Accuracy can be guaranteed each and every time as a calibration plate is supplied with each model. Simply use the calibration mode on the device with the plate and self-calibrate the instrument.
- Max hold function holds the maximum value measured in the display
- Point mode shows one instant value
- Data hold function
- Average mode calculates the average value from 9 single measurements
- RS-232C data output for PC or laptop connection
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator
- Supplied with hard carry case, calibration plate and batteries
- 2 year warranty
|Range||Up to 100 hardness (A, C or D)|
|Accuracy||1% of max|
|Power||2x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery (LR-3)|
|Dimensions||162 x 65 x 38mm|