The AMT-905V features a specialised cup design that detects airflow from any direction offering a distinct advantage over traditional vane anemometers.
The AMT-905V is an easy-to-use cup thermo-anemometer that has been specifically made for use outdoors. It has a design that will detect airflow from any direction which has a distinct advantage over conventional flat vane anemometers. It has user selectable measuring units for air velocity and temperature. The instrument has a memory for maximum measured values and average since power on. It has a dual display of airflow and environmental temperature on a Hi-Contrast LCD display.
- 0.7 to 30m/sec x 0.1m/sec
- Selectable measurement units: m/sec, mph, km/hr or knots
- Temperature -20° to 50°C
- Sampling rate of 300ms
- Sapphire jewel bearing ensures fast and accurate readings
- 30mm LCD display with function indicators
- Max Memory of measured values since power on
- Average Memory of measured values since power on
- Auto power off after 15 minutes of no activity (Can be user disabled)
- Low battery indication
- 2 year warranty
- Supplied with batteries
|Accuracy||±4% of reading ±2 digits|
|Range (Temperature)||-20° to 50°C (-15° to 120°F)|
|Accuracy (Temperature)||±1.5°C. ±2.7°F.
|Power||1 x 9V PP3 Alkaline Battery (LR-61)
|Dimensions||175 x 55 x 38mm|