A precision balance featuring an 81mmØ weighing pan with draft shield.
These balances are mains powered via an AC/DC mains power adaptor. The impact-resistant ABS case incorporates a stainless steel weighing pan, a wipe clean membrane keypad and a large LCD display. These balances can be used for simple weighing with a choice of 7 weighing units and parts counting.
- A sample thread length (g/m), paper weight (g/m2) or similar can be entered to calculate total thread or paper, etc
- Percentage determination displays the deviation from the reference weight in % instead of grams
- Tare facility over the full range can be actioned several times throughout the weighing cycle
- 11mm LCD display with large digits and function indicators
- Net total weighing. 2 separate memories for tare weight and components weighed
- Parts counting from 1, 5, 10 or 20 sample pieces
- RS-232 interface for data transfer to a printer, PC
- (572-926 & SCD-04 accessories)
- Supplied with AC/DC main power adaptor
|Min Parts Counting Weight:||0.001g|
|Power:||9V 500mA AC/DC mains power adaptor (supplied)
|Dimensions:||250 x 167 x 85mm|