The AIR-817 is a multi-function thermometer that offers a primary infrared thermometer for non-contact surface measurement, but also includes a traditional K-Type thermometer input for high temperature air / liquid measurement. It also displays humidity and offers wet bulb and dew point calculations.
The unit has an inbuilt LED light for working in dark environments, and a UV light for leak detection.
The colour LCD display shows current set emissivity, absolute temperature, infrared temperature, relative humidity, dew point and k-type temperature over a selection of displays that can be easily toggled via the mode button.
The built-in alarm can be user selected to either a mildew alarm or temperature difference alarm. The mildew alarm turns green if the sample is not mildewed and red if mildewed. The temperature difference alarm stays green if the sample is within 5°C of the ambient temperature or red if it goes beyond.
- -50° to 1370°C
- 0 to 100% Humidity
- Measures °C or °F
- Just point, pull the trigger and read the display
- Readings automatically hold on trigger release
- Class II laser to identify the centre point of the area being measured
- Distance to spot size ratio is 13 to 1 at the focal point
- 1 to 1 -0 adjustable emissivity
- Response time less than 500 milliseconds
- Mix/max memory
- Auto power off after 20 seconds of no activity
- Low battery indication
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic case
- Battery, soft carry pouch and K-type bead probe
|Infrared||K-Type||Humidity||Wet Bulb / Dew Point|
|Range||-50° to +550°C||-50° to 1370°C||0% to 100%RH||-20° to 60°C|
|Accuracy||±1.5% or ±2°C||±1.5% or ±1.5°C||±3%RH (30 to 70%RH)
|Response Time||Less than 500ms|
|Distance to Spot Size Ratio||13 to 1 at focal point|
|Emissivity||0.1 to 1 -0 adjustable|
|Power||1 x 9V PP3 alkaline battery (LR-61)|
|Dimensions||115 x 46 x 160|