Highly Recommended: The AEL-DataPad allows users of AEL-USB data loggers to configure loggers, download data, and view logging results on-the-spot, rather than removing the logger from the environment being measured and taking it to a PC.
Temperature/humidity data loggers with over 16,382 readings capacity on each channel. Simple download of the stored data directly to your PC or laptops USB port. Ideal to monitor, record and store temperature & humidity conditions in controlled environments, laboratories, clean rooms, storage and other critical areas. IP-67 Rated.
- -35° to 80°C x 0.5°C
- 0% to 100%RH x 0.1%RH
- USB interface for set-up and data transfer to PC or laptop
- Set-up allows the user to select logging rate, start time, alarm limits and logging mode
- User selectable logging intervals – min 10 secs, max 12 hours
- Logs up to 16,382 temperature & 16,382 humidity readings
- Green LED for logging confirmation
- 2 programmable alarm thresholds (high/low)
- Red LED if alarm limits exceeded
- Analysis software with graphical display of data – total readings, zoom facility to individual readings, dew point calculation and visual indication of alarm levels
- Supplied with wall bracket, software and battery
|Range||-35° to +80°C||0% to 100% RH|
|Power||3.6V ½AA lithium battery (SB-AA02) typical 1year
98 x 26 x 22mm|