The AAVM-318 thermo-anemometer has a 35mm vane with a 480mm (16”) flexible gooseneck and measures air velocity and temperature.
The AAVM-318 vane thermo-anemometer has a 35mm vane with a 480mm (16”) flexible gooseneck and measures air velocity and temperature. The design allows easy access to areas that are hard to reach. Excellent for ventilation surveys, air conditioning, heating and environmental monitoring.
- 1 to 30m/sec x 0.01
- Measures air velocity in m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots or mph
- Measures temperature °C or °F
- 25mm LCD display with backlight and function indicators
- Data hold freezes displayed measurements
- Min/max memory since power on
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off after 15 minutes, can be user disabled
- 480mm (16”) flexible gooseneck adjusts easily to the shape required then remains rigid to allow easy one handed operation
- Supplied with carry case and battery
|Range (Temperature)||-10° to 60°C, 14° to 140°F|
|Accuracy (Temperature)||±1.5°C, ±3°f,|
|Power||1 x 9V PP3 Alkaline Battery (LR-61)|
|Dimensions||163 x 45 x 34mm|