A splashproof counting bench scale with 175mm x 165mm weighing pan.
Please note: The AC/DC Mains Power Adaptor accessory is not waterproof, so the scale is not protected to IP-65 when the adaptor is used.
The AFEC-3000 compact, sturdy portable series of scales are ideal for use in harsh working environments and food service applications. It has a Stainless Steel case which is dust and waterproof to IP-65. It is simple to use having a membrane keypad with a four key operation.
- Rugged Stainless Steel construction with adjustable non-slip rubber feet and a bullseye level bubble
- Dust-tight & water-protected to IP-65 rating – protected against dust & water splashing
- Weighs in kg, g, Ib, oz & Ibs/oz
- 175 x 165mm stainless steel weighing pan
- Large 32mm hi-contrast LCD display with function indicators
- Auto backlight (can be user disabled)
- Automatic backlight when weight is added to the pan
- Zero tracking ensures stable and repeatable readings
- Stability indicator
- Simple four key operation
- Check weighing to a set weight as +/- value
- Parts counting from 10, 20, 50 or 100 sample pieces
- Overload warning display
- Auto power off – can be user disabled for continuous use
- Supplied with: 6 x AA batteries
|Power:||6x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries (LR-6)
or Mains Power Adaptor (PW-100)
|Dimensions:||245 x 195 x 70mm (unit)
|Pan Size:||175 x 165mm (pan)