The EL-DataPad allows users of EL-USB data loggers to configure loggers, download data and view logging results on-the spot rather than removing the logger from the environment being measured and taking it to their PC. This allows continual logging with shorter breaks in data collection, less travel for the user, on-site data collection in graph, legend and summary format with the ability for users to reconfigure loggers in ‘the field’.
The logger is connected to the EL-DataPad via a standard USB port at the top of the viewer. Once connected, the user is guided through a simple touchscreen menu with options to Set-Up Logger, Stop Logger & Download and View Data. On-screen instructions follow the same structure as Lascar’s EL-USB-WIN software for PC currently provided with each data logger.
- Collects and stores data from at least 500 data loggers
- View downloaded data with general trend and summary screens
- Allows full or quick set-up of compatible EasyLog USB data loggers
- Touch screen interface for navigation of menus
- 8” TFT colour display
- Stored data can be transferred to a PC/Mac via micro USB cable
- Use Lascar’s EasyLog USB software on a PC to graph data and export to Excel
- Integral rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 8 hours use (nominal)
- Supplied with Internal re-chargeable battery, battery charger and USB data download cable
|Data Memory Capacity||8.5 million readings|
|Operating Time (single charge)||8 hours|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to +50°C|
|Dimensions||107 x 68 x 19mm|