The ATD-225 can accurately measure the thickness of steel (ferrous metals) using sophisticated non-invasive ultrasonics. Using the RS-232C interface and software, results can be logged on a computer.
Measures – Stainless Steel, steel, cast iron, aluminium, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, grey cast iron, homogeneous plastics, nodular cast iron and many others.
Applications – measuring thickness corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks and live pipe work – mainly used in the petroleum, shipbuilding, power station and machine manufacturing industries.
- Can measure live pipes, even with fluid running through
- Impact-resistant ABS case with integral calibration plate
- RS-232C data output for PC or laptop connection
- User selectable between mm and inches
- 30mm LCD display with function indicators
- Auto power off
- Supplied with control plate,8mm Ø sensor, range 1 to 225mm (max 50°C), hard carry case and batteries
- 2 year warranty
|Range||1.2 to 225mm (steel)|
|Accuracy||±0.5% of the measured value|
|Power||4 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery (LR-3)|
|Dimensions||120 x 62 x 30mm|