The APT-5035 4-in-1 environment meter measures sound levels, light levels, humidity and temperature.
The APT-5035 4-in-1 environment meter is a cost-effective introduction to aid conformance to health & safety in the work place. It measures sound levels, light levels, %RH and temperature. The LCD display has large digits and function indicators.
- 2 ranges for sound with selectable ‘A’ or ‘C’ frequency weightings
- Cosine corrected silicon diode sensor for Lux levels
- Semiconductor sensors in the probe for humidity and ambient temperature measurements
- K-Type input for °C or °F temperature measurements
- 28mm LCD display with function indicators
- Data hold function freezes displayed value
- Max hold displays highest measured value
- Auto power off
- Low battery indication
- Standard 4mm camera bush for tripod mounting
- Supplied in a carry case with lux probe, humidity/temperature probe, K-Type wire probe, wind muffler and battery
|Range||35 to 130dB||0 to 20,000 Lux||25% to 95%RH||-20°to 750°C|
|Power||1x 9V PP3 Alkaline Battery (LR-61)|
|Dimensions||250 x 63.8 x 40mm|