The AEC-5061 pocket electrical conductivity meter (EC meter) measures the electrical conductivity in a solution. It has multiple applications in research and engineering, with common usage in hydroponics, aquaculture, aquaponics, and freshwater systems to monitor the amount of nutrients, salts or impurities in the water.
- Measurement Range, 0 to 20.0 EC
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) 0° to +50°C
- Impact resistant ABS case
- Splash-proof membrane key pad
- Retractable electrode, can be extended up to 80mm
- Manual calibration via screw trim pot
- Large LED display
- Pocket clip moulded on the rear of the instrument case
- Supplied with: Protective cap, calibration screwdriver, 50ml calibration solution, carry case and battery.
|Range||0 to 20 EC|
|Power||1 x 9V PP3 alkaline battery (LR-61)|
|Dimensions||158 x 40 x 34mm|