The AAM-10 is an IP-67 rated thermo-anemometer
The AAVM-10 is a pocket sized anemometer that features a robust design that protects the unit to IP-67 (IEC standard 60529). In lay terms, this unit is completely dust-tight and can be submerged in water up to a depth of 1m for up to 30 minutes. Designed to float, this anemometer is perfect for use in wet environments such as above water or simply in wet weather.
The unit is simple to use and measures current, average and maximum wind speed. Readings are cycled through with simple left and right selection buttons. It utilises a high precision Zytel bearings and a light weight impeller, which is easily replaced if damaged, to provide highly accurate air velocity readings. All readings are clearly displayed via 9mm digits. Typical battery life is roughly 300 hours.
Due to its IP-67 rating it excels at environmental measuring in industry and recreation. From wind/kite surfers to weather data and wind farms.
- Measures air velocity from 0.4 to 40m/sec
- 6 selectable measurement units: m/sec,ft/min, mph, km/hr, knots or Beaufort force
- Measures current, maximum or average wind speed
- Shock-resistant precision jewelled vane bearings
- Replaceable 25mm impeller vane
- IP-67 dust-tight and waterproof to 1m
- 14mm LCD display with function indicators
- Easy to use three button operation
- Data hold freezes displayed readings
- Auto power off after 45 minutes of no activity
- Supplied with lanyard and battery
- 5 year warranty
|Accuracy||±3% of reading ± least significant digit|
|Power||3V lithium button cell battery (CR-2032)|
|Dimensions||122 x 46 x 26mm|